QuickBooks is a reliable accounting software that offers a payroll service to pay employees on time. The software also helps users calculate taxes, create tax forms and file taxes at the end of the fiscal year. Users face error 2107 in QuickBooks Payroll when sending wages using direct deposit. In case you are also unable to send employee salaries due to this error in your QuickBooks, read this blog till the end to find out the reasons why this error occurs and valid methods to solve it from your computer.
Get troubleshooting tips from QB professionals at +1 855-948-3646 to quickly eliminate the error.
The following conditions cause QuickBooks to generate this error when submitting payroll via direct deposit-
- Network downtime due to an unstable Internet connection can stop QuickBooks from sending the payroll.
- Incorrect times in your system clock can lead to an internet connection error.
- QuickBooks runs in single-user mode when sending payroll.
You may also like to read:- Why am I getting QuickBooks Error 6000 83
The techniques listed below will help you get rid of this error from QuickBooks-
Solution 1- Switch to Single user mode in QuickBooks and set the system time accurately
You will encounter this error while sending employee salaries by direct deposit to their bank account. The product can sometimes face this issue due to incorrect hosting settings in your QuickBooks. You must ensure that the QB product is running in single-user mode before attempting to send the payroll. Use these steps to switch your QuickBooks to single user mode-
- Restart your computer and open QuickBooks.
- Click on fileoption and go to Municipal services.
- Select the option Stop waiting for multi-user access.
Your QuickBooks will now run in single user mode. On the other hand, an incorrect system clock can also lead to problems when servers try to synchronize their times with your system. You must ensure that the clock times are correct to prevent network connection problems when sending the payroll. Use the steps given below –
- Right-click on the clock located on the taskbar.
- Select Adjust date/time
- touch Set the time automatically,or you can set the time manually if you want.
- Once the time is set correctly, reopen QuickBooks and try using direct deposit again.
Move to the following technique if the error is still not removed.
Solution 2- Use the QuickBooks Tool Center to repair the software
You may also encounter this problem when the software tries to send the payroll due to minor bugs in the software or corrupt program files. You can easily repair the software using the latest version of QB tool center as shown in the steps below-
- Run QuickBooks Tool Center and click on Program problems.
- Select Fix my program quicklyand wait until the software is fully repaired.
- Retry sending the wages to the employee.
You’ll have no problem sending your direct deposit payroll now.
You have accepted the reasons for error 2107 in QuickBooks Payroll after reading this blog. Some simple workaround techniques are also discussed in the blog, which we hope you will use to send employee salaries by direct deposit without any problem.
Talk to a QB expert at +1 855-948-3646 if you still face problems while sending payroll to QuickBooks.
Also Read:- How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15106