Butyric Acid Derivatives Market was valued at USD 383.47 million. in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 1020.06 million. by 2029 at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period.
Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Overview:
Maximize the new Market Research report, Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market 2021-2027, is useful to understand the market competitors. The research provides a broad and basic examination of the market, including an examination of subjective factors that can provide readers with vital business insights. The research provides a market overview explaining value chain structure, geographical analysis, applications, market size and forecast (2021-2027). The research will serve as a tool for a more accurate assessment of the current and future conditions of the worldwide Butyric Acid Derivatives market.
For detailed insights into this market, search for methodology here
Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Scope:
The research provides an analytical view of the business by studying several elements such as worldwide Butyric Acid Derivatives market growth, consumption volume, market trends, and company price structures throughout the forecast period. The analysis involves extensive research to explore the complexities of the market. The research provides an overview of the worldwide Butyric Acid Derivatives market, including market characteristics, market segmentation analysis, market size, customer landscape, and geographical landscape. The study considers the growth drivers, current trends, advancements, prospects and competitive environment in its research. This market has been examined in several areas based on productivity and production base.
Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Segmentation:
The butyric acid derivatives market is divided into three categories based on animal feed: pigs, poultry and others (ducks, pigeons, turkeys and fish). By 2029, pigs are expected to hold the largest market share globally. In Asia-Pacific and Europe, butyric acid derivatives are mainly used in the pork sector. Demand for white meat, such as pork and chicken, is growing rapidly, especially in the Asia-Pacific region. Because they are a very high source of protein, people outside the Asia-Pacific choose to consume more poultry products, demonstrating the significant market that can exist for animal meat products.
1. Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market, By Animal Feed (2022-2029)
2. Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market, By Product (2022-2029)
• Calcium butyrate
• Sodium butyrate
• Potassium butyrate
• Magnesium butyrate
For any questions related to the report, ask an analyst
Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Key Players:
Then it discusses in detail the top competitors in the global Butyric Acid Derivatives market, as well as the emerging players, including market share based on revenue, demand, high-quality product manufacturers, sales, and service providers. In addition, the research assesses capacity utilization, raw material sources, import-export, value chain, price structure and industrial supply chain. The following players are featured in this report:
1. Perstorp Holdings AB
3. Nutreco NV
4. Alpha Aesar
5. Eastman Chemical Company
6. Kemin Industries Inc.
7. Bioscreen Technologies SRL
8. Palital GmbH & Co.
9. Shanghai Kayi Chemical Co. Ltd. Ltd.
10. BORA CO
11. Thermo Fisher Scientific
12. Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
13. Norel Animal Nutrition
14. Sanluc International
15. Jainex Specialty Chemicals
For any questions related to the report, ask an analyst
The report has analyzed the global butyric acid derivatives market in the following regions:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- European Union (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific region (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and the rest of South America)
- Africa and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
The research provides comprehensive insights into the numerous development opportunities and challenges in the above-mentioned regions based on various commodity types, applications, end-users, and countries, among others. The research also includes key characteristics of the worldwide Butyric Acid Derivatives market such as sales growth, pricing and product analysis, growth potential, and suggestions for handling market issues in the given regions.
Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the butyric acid derivatives market:
COVID-19 is an unprecedented worldwide public health emergency that has affected virtually every business, and the long-term impacts are expected to impact industry growth throughout the projection period. Our ongoing study expands our research methodology to include underlying concerns of COVID-19 and potential next steps. The research provides insights into COVID-19 by considering changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain rerouting, the dynamics of contemporary market forces and key government initiatives. The revised report contains insights, analysis, projections and forecasts based on the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The key questions answered in the Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Report are:
- Who are the key companies in the Butyric Acid Derivatives market?
- What is the market potential for Butyric Acid Derivatives region-wise?
- Which application area of Butyric Acid Derivatives is expected to grow at a significant rate in the market in the next 5 years?
- What are the opportunities for new market entrants?
- What will the Butyric Acid Derivatives market size be in 2027?
- What are the growth prospects for Butyric Acid Derivatives market?
- What is the base year considered in the Butyric Acid Derivatives market report?
- Which region holds the largest market share in the butyric acid derivatives market?
- What Factors Are Expected To Drive The Butyric Acid Derivatives Market?