QuickBooks Desktop users are affected by a number of technical glitches while working on this technical application on the system. Most of these technical glitches are known to manifest at the time of accessing the company file & one of the prominent examples of such an error is ‘QuickBooks Error 6130’.
This company file error can cause complete freezing of the computer’s screen, thereby causing tremendous irritation to users.
Here, you will gain the best methods to remove this technical error from your computer.
If you are constantly disturbed due to ‘QuickBooks Error 6130’, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team for help.
Most Common Factors That Can Cause ‘6130 QB Desktop Error Code’
The general reasons that can trigger the ‘6130 QB Desktop Error Code’ are described here:
- If the QB Company file has internal corruption in the system, then this error can arise.
- Having improper setup of ‘Configuration Files’ can restrict access to the company file on the user’s network.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Email Not Working
What Are the Various Verified Methods to Tackle ‘6130 QB Company File Error’?
Here’re the correct methods to root out the ‘6130 QB Company File Error’ on the system:
Method 1: Easily run the ‘QB File Doctor’ utility to fully exterminate this technical glitch on the computer
- In this method, just move to the ‘Intuit Website’ on the web browser & then precisely access and download the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the system.
- Next, easily save and execute the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file in order to successfully install the ‘QB Tool Hub’ utility, following which you shall also get the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window using its icon on the Windows Desktop.
- Now, easily shift to the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window & then immediately tap the ‘Company File Issues’ menu, after which you must click the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ icon.
- Afterward, speedily use the ‘Browse and Search’ option to load the company file & then instantly enter your QB admin password so that you can completely repair the company file.
- Finally, you can access the fully repaired company file using the QB Desktop application on the system.
Method 2: Effectively install fresh names on the ‘.ND’ file & the ‘.TLG’ file saved on the system
- Here, you have to easily open up the ‘Company File Folder’ & then you need to simply right-click on two files that have ‘.ND’ and ‘.TLG’ file extensions.
- These two files are the ‘Network Data file’ and the ‘Transaction Log file’, and you have to choose the ‘Rename’ option so that you can give these files separate names as per this example:
- ‘compnew.qbw.nd.oldrehu’ and ‘compnew.qbw.tlg.oldrehu.’
- Next, effectively hit the ‘OK’ button to save the new names & then immediately launch the QB Desktop application to get easy access to the desired QB Company file present on the computer.
By effectively implementing both methods described above, you can surely eradicate ‘QuickBooks Error 6130’ on the system. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve Convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop