Point of Care Diagnostics Market Overview
Maximizing Market Research delves deep into the Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market, focusing on each segment and considering global and regional trends. The report comprehensively addresses the key drivers and barriers to create a balanced market environment for point-of-care diagnostics. The point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into various categories, including products, applications, vendors, and geographies, to provide readers with a comprehensive overview of the industry. The research also includes industry statistics that illustrate the long-term prospects of the Point of Care Diagnostics market.
Free brochure request: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/31327
Point of Care Diagnostics Market Scope
The report presents the latest trends in the Point of care diagnostics market and provides insights into demand, supply, sales and recent future changes. It focuses on the key drivers and restraints for industry players, along with the current competitive landscape and development prospects. The report provides the most up-to-date market statistics, future developments, size and emerging trends, enabling readers to identify products and end-users driving revenue growth and profitability. It includes company profiles, product specification, production/sales capacity, revenue, price and gross margin, and sales by product in the global Point of Care Diagnostics market research report. The research also provides market size, growth rate, country level data and analysis of demand and supply factors influencing the growth of the global Point of Care Diagnostics market in different countries.
Request Free Sample Pages: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/31327
The second largest share of revenue was in the glucose testing category. Increasing prevalence of diabetes and demand for continuous glucose monitoring are contributing to the growth of the segment. The growth of the segment will be aided throughout the forecast period by the increasing prevalence of diabetes and the launch of portable diabetes testing kits. For example, studies on elevated glucose levels in hospitalized patients with locally acquired pneumonia required regular monitoring of glucose data. The POC capillary blood glucose test was used by analyzers to assess patients’ glucose levels.
Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market Segmentation
1 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market, by Product (2022-2029)
• Glucose testing
• Hb1Ac testing
• Coagulation testing
• Infectious diseases
2 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market, by End-Use (2022-2029)
Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market 3, by Platform (2022-2029)
• Lateral flow assessments
• Molecular diagnostics
o Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
o Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
o Other molecular diagnostic technologies
• Immunological analysis
4 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market, by Purchase Mode (2022-2029)
• Prescription based products
• OTC products
5 Global Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market, by Sample (2022-2029)
• Nasal and oropharyngeal tampons
• Other samples
1. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
2. Danaher (USA)
3. BD (USA)
4. Qiagen (Germany)
5. Abbott (USA)
6. Siemens Healthcare AG (Germany)
7. bioMerieux SA (France)
8. Zoetis, Inc. (USA)
9. Instrumentation Laboratory (USA)
10. Nova Biomedical (USA)
11. Quidel Corp. (USA)
12. Trividia Health, Inc. (USA)
13. Sekisui Diagnostics (Japan)
1 Nipro Corp. (Japan)
15. Trinity Biotech (USA)
16. Orasure Technologies, Inc. (USA)
17. Spectral Medical, Inc. (USA)
Request Free Customization Sample Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31327
The point-of-care diagnostics market is classified into five regions, namely Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market report offers a comprehensive analysis of key geographies within the market, along with important segments and sub-segments. The report discusses the current state of regional development in terms of market size, share and volume. Additionally, the global Point-of-Care Diagnostics market study includes data on numbers, regions and revenue, along with an in-depth analysis of business chain structure, opportunities and industry news.
Free Inquiry Sample Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/31327
The key questions answered in the Point of Care Diagnostics Market Report are:
- What is the Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- What is the forecast period for the Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- What is the competitive scenario of the Point of Care Diagnostics market?
- Which region held the largest market share in the Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- What are the opportunities for the Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- What factors are influencing the growth of the point-of-care diagnostics market?
- Who are the key players in the Point of care diagnostics market?
- Which company held the largest share in the Point of care diagnostics market?
- What will be the CAGR of the point-of-care diagnostics market during the forecast period?
- What key trends are likely to emerge in the Point of Care Diagnostics market in the coming years?
- Market Share, Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2022-2029
- Market dynamics – growth drivers, constraints, investment opportunities and key trends
- Market Segmentation: A Detailed Analysis by Point of Care Diagnostics
- Landscape- Major key players and other notable key players.
About Market Research Maximization:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology and communication, cars and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care and automated systems. To name a few, we provide market-verified industry assessments, technical trend analysis, relevant market research, strategic advice, competitive analysis, production and demand analysis, and customer impact studies.
Contact Maximize Market Research:
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park, Phase 2
Pune Bangalore Expressway, Narhe,
Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
+91 96071 95908, +91 9607365656