Looking for easy ways to organize your luxury custom home? With many homeowners investing time and money into residential properties, home organization is a priority during the planning process.
As experts in luxury home building, we’ve put together some great organizing tips to help you keep your space efficient and clean. The more organized your space is from the start, the less likely you are to accumulate clutter and stress over time. Here are some organizational tips you can work into your new luxury home right from the start.
Stay organized in your new luxury home
Organizing while moving will undoubtedly save you time and effort. So how can you make sure your new luxury home is organized as you build it? Let’s look at some great tips!
- Beginning during the construction process
During the planning and construction stages of luxury home construction, you have time to consider the organization of your space. The inclusion of organizational tools during the construction process and
buying the right tools and equipment before you move in can keep your space clean and clutter-free.
- Don’t be overwhelmed by space. Grow yourself up and create a plan.
- Create an essential list to look back on so you don’t get bogged down in the small details.
- Talk to your luxury home builder about built-in storage options. Consider adding built-in wall shelves to your office or shelves and drawers to your closet.
- Organize your things before you go inside
Get rid of unused items before you move into your new home. Eliminating extra stuff is a great way to start over.
- Clean the cupboards and drawers. Get rid of clothes that don’t fit you, outdated styles, and items you haven’t worn in more than a year.
- Clean and clear as you go. Sell large or valuable items on a local online market to bring in extra cash.
- Room for work room
Work room by room as you move in and organize your new luxury home. This will ensure that you are not overwhelmed with everything at once. Start with the space you use the most and work from there.
- Buy furniture with built-in storage
If you’re in the market for new furniture, consider purchasing pieces with built-in storage. Nesting tables, couches with hidden ottomans, kitchen islands with extra shelves, and other organizational pieces can help save space and keep your new luxury home clutter-free.
Learn more about building a beautiful and well-organized luxury home
Don’t let the luxury home building process be overwhelming. Work with a BC luxury home building team that can help you build a well-organized space. Read here for more tips on creating the most efficient living space for you and your family.